Go Kart Racing
- Stefan started karting in 1968 as a hobby, which directly connected him to the Komet Spalding Karting Team and the Swedish National junior karting Team, together with team member Eje Elgh.
- In 1969 Stefan received the Silver Medal in the junior SM Klass A-pop
- In 1969 Pole Position European Karting Championship in Sweden
- In 1970 Stefan retired from professional Kart Racing after accepting a position with Frölunda HC A-lagstrupp which began his professional Ice Hockey Career
- 1968 to 1970 Stefan competed as a professional Driver for Komet Spalding Karting Team in the following races:
29th September 1968 - Finished 2nd in Göteborgs Stora Pris
1969 - 3rd place A-pop in Laxå
8th June 1969 - 1st Place in Stockholm, Swedish championship race (SM)
26th June 1969 - 1st place A-pop in Kristianstad
12 July 1969 - European championship, achieved Fastest Lap, however, due to mechanical failure Stefan was unable to finish the race.
15th August 1969 - 1st place A-pop in Vaxsjö
6th September 1969 - Finished 2nd in Göteborg Stora Pris, in Kallebāck
1969 - Swedish championship in Karting - Won silver medal
1970 - 6th June, 4th position as part of the Swedish national team. The race was against Norway, Finland, Denmark and Sweden